Monday, August 7, 2023

Packing List

What to Pack for Kilimanjaro

I thought I would make up a list of what you should take or rent for your trip, but The following is from Climbing - Kilimanjaro.com/Kilimanjaro-Packing-list, which is comprehensive. I would add do not skimp especially with footwear, clothing, headwear, etc. Think of layers of clothing as it can be bitterly cold. Check this link.

 www.climbing-Kilimanjaro.com/Kilimanjaro-Packing-List.

We found wet wipes essential, sunscreen with high SPF, snacks for 6 days, thermal underwear, hiking boots worn in and try out with thick socks fitted. We slept with the next day's clothing on, and we also had gloves that you could fit heating pads into especially for the summit day in addition to everyday wear gloves.  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packing List

What to Pack for Kilimanjaro I thought I would make up a list of what you should take or rent for your trip, but The following is from Climb...